Sunday, January 18, 2009

omg BLOG!

Greetings!

Welcome to the previously unexplored territory that is my blog. The concept that brought this blog to fruition came about after my recent visit to my dentist, who informed me that I need to cut back on the amount of gum I chew.

I chew an insane amount of gum. Anywhere around 5 pieces a day. I'm kind of OCD when it comes to my teeth, so I compulsively chew gum after I eat if I am not at home. And sometimes when I am at home.

My dentist says that I should only chew one piece of gum a day, and for no more than 5 minutes. On average, I chew a piece of gum for hours on end...usually until I need to eat food. I'll then spit it out, eat my food, and then have another piece.

I am a chain gum chewer. Needless to say, this will be quite the task. And for some unknown reason, I figured that random browsers of the interweb might be interested in my progress and what I think about many other things. Also, the title sounded good in my head, but I needed a way in which to use it.

So welcome, and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully I'll manage to keep this up on a decently regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment